|re: If there is a vaccine|
|Posted by: mikem 12:28 pm EDT 07/23/20|
|In reply to: re: If there is a vaccine - ryhog 11:47 am EDT 07/23/20|
|I was thinking about exchanging my ticket, but it's such a guessing game right now about what's going to happen in the spring. Things feel so uncertain. My personal gut feeling is that The Music Man (and everything else) are going to get postponed again, but my guess is just a guess like everyone else's. But I decided not to chase new seats, and I'm going to just wait and see what happens.|
|Previous:||re: If there is a vaccine - ryhog 11:47 am EDT 07/23/20|
|Next:||Truthfully, the show likely won’t happen all. - KingSpeed 08:52 pm EDT 07/23/20|
Time to render: 0.037857 seconds.