LOG IN / REGISTER




re: If there is a vaccine
Posted by: ryhog 06:03 pm EDT 07/23/20
In reply to: re: If there is a vaccine - Chromolume 02:19 pm EDT 07/23/20

I don't want to get in a wide ranging discussion of this here, but if YOU get vaccinated, YOU will have immunity against the virus, without regard to what some idiot does. Anti-vaxxers are of great concern to public health officials but not to individuals. It's the same with masks. If YOU do not wear one, YOU may get the virus, but if 90% of all people wear masks, the remaining 10% will not cause a public health crisis. Now we may want to argue that anti-maskers are inflating health care costs by their actions, which is true, but we have that same issue with respect to smokers, drug addicts, alcoholics, etc.
reply

Previous: re: If there is a vaccine - Chromolume 02:19 pm EDT 07/23/20
Next: re: If there is a vaccine - Quicheo 09:28 am EDT 07/24/20
Thread:

Privacy Policy


Time to render: 0.024028 seconds.