|Shoppin' Broadway is provided as a service to members to sell/find/give away individual items - it is not to be used for commercial purposes. All merchandise must be theater related. Each post may contain one or more items with complete descriptions. Each post must contain a valid e-mail address.
1. For ticket listings, please list date and time of the performance, the ticketing agency, the seat location(s), and the face value of the tickets. Listings with requests for payment above face value (beyond actual total costs) will be removed.
2. You must use your actual email address; email address masking is not permitted on the Shoppin' board.
3. Questions, bids and price negotiations must done through email.
4. EBay notices of current auctions are acceptable. Please list a clickable link (use the box next to "URL") to the item on eBay. When possible, combine multiple items into one post and link to your ebay selling page which lists all items under your ebay User ID. Be sure to list the auction ending date in your post; otherwise, ebay auction posts will be deleted after 7 days.
5. Talkin' Broadway provides this board as a service to its readers to either sell/trade/auction items and assumes no liability in such transactions.
6. Only registered users of Talkin' Broadway's Forums may post items for sale. Un-registered readers may respond via email.
7. Buyers and sellers/traders conclude each transaction via e-mail.
8. Offers of or requests for illegal materials, such as "bootleg" audio or video tapes or similar items, are specifically prohibited on "Shoppin' Broadway." Any and all such posts will be immediately removed and posting accounts may be suspended.
9. Dated items may be relisted after the 30-day limit, until unsold/found. Commercial products (non one-of-a-kind) can only be listed for one 30-day period. Items sold for charity may be relisted after thirty days with the permission of Talkin' Broadway.
10. Tickets purchased through TDF or papering organizations (Audience Extras, Play by Play, etc.), tickets with age/membership requirements, and past-dated tickets may not be listed for sale, trade or giveaway on Shoppin' Broadway.
11. You may post a brief notice on one of the main boards directing people to your Shoppin' Broadway listing. This notice must not contain the details of listing (price, seat location, etc.).
12. Posts will be removed after 30 days, or earlier at the request of the original poster (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tips: For ticket sales, list the show name, date, and time in the subject line.